Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Spirit of Christmas 2--Cherry Tree House, 2014




This is the second of my Spirit Studio Christmas cards, marking the second Christmas in my studio.  It is dedicated to my wonderful husband, Charlie, and the sweetest grand children in the world--Jacee Marie-11, Reilly Josephine--11, Calleah Elizabeth--8, Lillee Celeste--6 and Trason Lee who just turned 6 last Sat., Nov. 8th.  Grampa built their Cherry Tree House this last summer and I believe it captures all the innocence and magic of childhood.  So this Christmas, I would like to honor those qualities in us all.  May God bless you with the innocence of childhood, the magic of the Christmas season, and the love and grace the baby Jesus brought to us all.  Merry Christmas and Happy 2015!

Since this captures the innocence and magic of childhood, I wanted the bright happy colors of a child rather than the traditional colors of Christmas or winter.  I hope this card lifts your spirits and opens your heart to the magic of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment