Monday, August 31, 2015

Cement Table Top Fire Bowls, Aug. 31, 2015

I'm working on a new idea for some up coming craft fairs.....Table Top Fire Bowls!  Some people are unable to have fire pits where they live so how about a miniature fire for your patio table?  Or several of them scattered at the edge of your patio to bring some light and flames while you relax in the evening.  These are just small 'test' pieces to see what works and what doesn't, but I'm liking them....even in their small size.  When I decide what works best, I will make some larger ones to place around the patio when I don't feel like taking time to light a big fire in our fire pit.  I'm really liking this idea.  Hope you do to!  These will be for sale.  Watch for a post in a week or so to see the different sizes, designs and prices.


Plain fire bowl on table top.

Mosaic fire bowl on end table on patio.

Plain and mosaic small fire bowls at edge of steps to patio.





1 comment: